Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Photographer in the Making "Tommy"












My son is Tommy. He is 6 years old. He has a new interest. Photography. Which makes me happy. I am a photographer. Here are a few of his beginning shots. Taken about a month ago. First one....my chest. LOL Lovely! I like it because you can't see my face!








Second one, the cat treats on a shelf in the foyer. Maybe.... he has a future in advertising?





Third picture? Me..setting up my tripod. He wanted to learn how to use the timer to take pictures with himself in them!



Fourth picture...the result of learning to use the timer.

Pretty good job!!Then for the fifth picture....everyting he learned went out the window! LOL There is nothing like a great butt shot when you are a 1st grader!!

Thanks for letting me share Tommy's pictures. I will give you an update soon.

Kimberly



2 comments:

Candy said...

Life is just not completely without a butt shot ;) He did pretty good with the timer! WooHoo!

Dynila said...

Wow, a butt shot & a boob shot--that is definitely a *boy* child ;-)

I'm impressed, though, *I* can't do that well with the timer function and I'm way more than 6!